Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas happenings...









Oh how I love the Christmas season with my boys!  I think we had a GREAT balance this year...lots of parties and fun but plenty of downtime and snuggles with hot chocolate.  (Well not today...cause it's HOT!)  

Mommy hosted a girls group Christmas party on the 1st so with Nana's help we got our house decorated very early so we've had all month to ENJOY it.  I just love how everything looks so full and lush at Christmas...almost sad to see it go....but it's not time YET!

These pictures are just highlights.  My favorite might be Preston's 2015 Christmas list.  I think it is one for the record books.  LOVE BOTH OF THESE SWEET AGES.  Both still have complete belief in ALL of the magic of Christmas.

But first and foremost us Parkers are doing our best to celebrate the birth of our Savior.  Our boys get it...and of that I am MOST proud....

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: