Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A celebrity sighting....


It's been a kind of slow "news week" in the Parker household.  John Cole was diagnosed with the "Croup" on Halloween he and I spent Halloween night in our jammies while Daddy and Preston went to a friends house for spooky fun.  
** Don't knock Halloween in your jammies until you have tried it.  I very  much enjoyed it.  Now, I did spend the night on a sleeping bag in John Cole's room because I did not trust the monitor...I had to hear every breath my baby was taking...but all it all it was a pretty great night :)

John Cole, if I am really being honest with myself, is JUST NOW getting completely back to normal 11 days later.  The cough lingered and his coloring was just not right.  He's doing great now, and I am so thankful for his sweet teachers at Trinity for calling me ASAP when they new he was a sick baby boy. 

Jeff and Preston have been hunting deer.  They have yet to kill one.  I have been ordering meat online and REALLY hope they kill one soon :)  It's organic y'all!

The house is really coming along.  We had a couple of minor issues with the cabinets which were installed last week, but all in all they were great.  They aren't even saying Christmas anymore--which I KNEW there was no way--and even though in my heart of hearts I DREAMED we would be "settled" in our new home at Christmas I KNOW that moving first of January makes a whole lot more sense and will be soooooo much less chaotic.  Pics later I promise.

Oh..and last but not least....I sorta met Willie last night.  Low key political fundraiser thing was going on so I just got our sweet high school sitter to come over for long enough for me to go get this photo op.  Jeff says it's not like me to be so starstruck.  Maybe it's not...just couldn't help myself.  More later and stay warm!

No comments: