Sunday, October 12, 2008

Preston's First Night Away

Preston had a big weekend as he spent his first night away from home Friday night! He had so much fun staying with Nana and Pops in Winnfield. Unfortunately, the cirucumstances surrounding his stay are not quite so happy :( I will not go into details here (email me if you want to know) but mom has been pretty sick with a complication from breastfeeding and had to stop and really needed some rest. The first time I gave Preston formula, he looked at me like "Mommy, what is this?" and I shed a few tears but becuase I was under doctors orders to stop so I am better about it now......Dr. Slusher made me feel great by saying that if he only gets a bottle or two a day from my HUGE stockpile then she still considers him breastfed. So, I just have to concentrate on getting myself well so I can be the best mommy for Preston. Thanks again Nana and Pops for keeping me!

No comments: